Prepare your quinoa in a different way! The quinoa cakes recipe is perfect for making vegan burgers! You are adding a high content of quality protein to your meals. Serve them with our gluten-free burger bun.
- 1 Cup Quinoa JINCA FOODS (already cooked).
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped sweet chili.
- ½ Onion finely chopped.
- ½ Cup of JINCA FOODS chickpea flour.
- 2 tablespoons grated carrot.
- JINCA FOODS coconut oil.
- Get the quinoa prepared ready to use.
- Sauté the vegetables in a skillet with the coconut oil.
- Mix the vegetables with the spices and quinoa, stir well and start assembling the burgers.
- Add the chickpea flour little by little, to give the desired shape without falling apart when frying.
- Cook the quinoa burgers in the skillet with a little coconut oil, grilled or baked.
- Cook until a uniform golden hue is obtained throughout the burger.
- Serve with your favorite sides.