Today’s recipe is for Healthy Gluten Free Oatmeal Cookies and Goji Berry, both from Jinca Foods! Eat them as a snack or dessert and enjoy their good flavor and excellent nutritional value.
- 1/3 cup Jinca Foods coconut oil.
- 1/2 cup of coconut sugar, you can use the sweetener of your choice.
- 2 tablespoons Jinca Foods ground flaxseed, mixed with 7 tablespoons water.
- 1 spoon of vanilla.
- 1 ½ cup of Jinca Foods almond flour.
- 1 ¼ cup of Jinca Foods flaked oats.
- ¼ teaspoon of baking soda.
- ¼ teaspoon of salt.
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon.
- ½ cup of seeds of your liking, it can be a sunflower.
- ½ cup dehydrated Goji Berry.
- Mix oil with the coconut sugar, and the flaxseed already soaked in the water, add the vanilla.
- Mix the almond flour with the oats, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, seeds, and Goji berry.
- Combine both mixtures and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Then form cookies and bake for about 20 minutes or until they look golden.
Exquisite and healthy!